Your privacy is important to us. We hope the following statement will help you understand how Bethel Presbyterian Church, Cardiff collects, uses and safeguards personal information provided to us on our website.
- From time to time Bethel Presbyterian Church, Cardiff may invite you to provide us with personal information, however we will only use your personal information for purposes for which you have consented.
- Bethel Presbyterian Church, Cardiff website will not store or capture personal data (e.g., name, email address) without the prior knowledge and consent of users.
- In the event that you are asked to provide personal information to the web site, you may be asked whether you wish to receive any further communication from Bethel Presbyterian Church, Cardiff. Bethel Presbyterian Church, Cardiff will make sure all personal data that is supplied is held as securely as possible, in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- Bethel Presbyterian Church, Cardiff does not sell any personal data to commercial companies or other organisations. Occasionally, we partner with or subcontract with other companies and individuals. Such companies or individuals may have access to personally identifiable information about you, but only as needed to perform their functions. We will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise disclose the personally identifying information you provide us to anyone outside of Bethel Presbyterian Church, Cardiff and its affiliated companies. If all or part of our company is sold, merged, or otherwise transferred to another entity, we may transfer personally identifiable information as part of that transaction.
- Bethel Presbyterian Church, Cardiff maintains continuous logs of its web server activity. These log files include the details of web site users’ IP address, browser type and page last visited etc. The log files are used to analyse how the web site is being used by visitors and may be kept in an anonymised form for historical records.
- If you email us to ask a question, report a fault etc, we will only use the personal data you provide to reply to your message. We do not keep this information, or share it with any other organisation.
- This Web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that the Bethel Presbyterian Church, Cardiff is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information.
This privacy statement applies to the web pages centrally maintained by Bethel Presbyterian Church, Cardiff.